Monday, June 11, 2012


Stress/ Depression/ Anger/ Fear/ Emotions/ Highly sensitive/ Counseling/ Happiness
Until my thirtieth year, I lived in a state of almost continuous anxiety interspersed with periods of suicidal depression. It feels now as if I am talking about some past lifetime or somebody else's life.
One night not long after my twenty-ninth birthday, I woke up in the early hours with a feeling of absolute dread. I had woken up with such a feeling many times before, but this time it was more intense than it had ever been. The silence of the night, the vague outlines of the furniture in the dark room, the distant noise of a passing train - everything felt so alien, so hostile, and so utterly meaningless that it created in me a deep loathing of the world. The most loathsome thing of all, however, was my own existence. What was the point in continuing to live with this burden of misery? Why carry on with this continuous struggle? I could feel that a deep longing for annihilation, for nonexistence, was now becoming much stronger than the instinctive desire to continue to live.
"I cannot live with myself any longer." This was the thought that kept repeating itself in my mind.
Eckhart Tolle
Is there a way out of suffering and into peace?
Yes.
A simple yet profound message with the timeless and uncomplicated clarity of

the ancient spiritual masters

Read "The power of now" by Eckhart Tolle.


This spiritual guide will definitely change your life.


Eckhart Tolle's books available free of charge at

Mahamevnawa Sadaham Library,

Department of Accounting,

University of Colombo

and

F 28, Mayfield Watta,

Walpitamulla, Devalapola.

0332289926

0715766886
gunapalaranaweerage@gmail.com
gunapalaranaweerage@yahoo.com
https://sites.google.com/site/seeingthroughtheinsight/


No comments: